Tuesday 18 October 2011

Mood Board.

This is my mood board, this shows all the things that my target audience likes. It also includes all the clothesthat they like to wear and where they buy their clothes from. I talk about the bands that my target audience would like to listen to and where they would go to see them live or listen to them. Images are the main thing in this powerpoint pictures of gigs and festivals that my target audience would of probably been to. Inspiration is a slide on this powerpoint this shows the images that i like that are already in magazines and album covers, this helped me look at the type of images that NME and Q used so i could take my photos so they would look like mine that i am going to take in the near future. The iamges that i have put on there are things that my audience would relate to if it was that they have the same clothes as my model or that the festivals that i have shown they have been to this will make them wantto buy my magazine because they feel like that they have a connection with the artist on the front cover.

Mood Board

No comments:

Post a Comment