Sunday 30 October 2011

Colour- Connotations.

This is a powerpoint on the colours that i have used in my magazine and why i have chosen those certain ones, why and what it means by choosing the colours and where i have used them appropriatley in my magazine. This also shows where the colours that i have chosen have been used in different magazines, magazines that are similar to the 'indie' music genre. The colour connotations is important because it helps me think about what coulours i can use on my front cover, contents and double page spreads. The colours that i have used in my planning of colour connotations are not the colours that i have actually used in my magazine, this is because i wanted my magazine to look different from other 'indie magazines but still fit the connotations of an 'indie' magazine.
Colours Connotations

No comments:

Post a Comment