Tuesday 29 November 2011

Article Draft.

This is my article draft. This will be put into my double page spread, adding any corrections if needed. Doing a draft allows me to make changes to it before i put it into my magazine double page spread making sure that there is no spelling mistakes and it is all gramtically correct. This will make my magazine look more profesional and realistic. I have had people look over it like my teacher to see if it is appropriate for an 'indie' music magazine and they agreed that it was something they would expect to see in an 'indie' magazine. I will not use all of this article as it will not fit onto one double page spread, i will choose what i want to put in my magazine what i think are the best questions and what makes it look like a good interview.

Article Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment